Wednesday 7 March 2012

Weekday Wishlist

1. MOTO Bleach Acid Leigh Jeans £38 - Leigh jeans are my favourite jeans EVER. I love this acid wash twist on them!


2. NARS Highlighting - Bronzing Blush Duo in 'Albatros/Orgasm' £29 - The PERFECT combination in one nifty little pack. 


3. ASOS Hammered Double Cuffs £18 - I'm not a big bracelet fan - I'm more of a lets see how many rings I can fit on one hand kind of girl! But I love how simple these cuffs are, and £18 for two of them you can't fall off! 


4. Real Techniques Core Collection £20.99 - Literally every beauty blog I follow has been going on about these brushes, which obviously makes me want them! I particularly want the buffer brush because I'm on the lookout for a new foundation brush. 


5. M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish Natural £20.50 - Again, every beauty blog I follow says that this is their make-up holy grail, so obviously I need it in my life! I've been putting off buying it for ages because I'm not really a big powder girl. But recently I've been using my NARS laguna bronzer to set my make-up which is using it up far too quick so I'm thinking about buying this! 


6. OCC Lip Tar £7.99 - These look so good!! I've read so many reviews on these lip stains/glosses/lipsticks whatever you want to call them! (You can see Katie's review here and Lily's review here). They're described as an opaque liquid lipstick which applies like a gloss but has the durability of a lipstick, which is perfect for me because I much prefer the feel of a gloss on my lips but I love the colour pay off of a good lipstick. They're only little tubes but apparently a little goes a VERY long way so I wouldn't mind paying nearly £8! I want the colours 'divine', 'cha cha' and 'femme'. You can buy them here


What are you feeling the need to buy lately?!



5 comments:

  1. I love mac products :)
    great post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have like 10 pairs of leigh jeans yet i always want more!! Love those ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, same! They're so comfy to wear, I hate jeans - I find them so uncomfortable. But leigh jeans are so stretchy like leggings! x

      Delete
  3. I still haven't bought a pair
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some cuffs! May have to look for cheaper alternatives to these though, £18 is not what Id spend on some bracelets
    Serendipity Style Blog

    ReplyDelete