2. NARS Highlighting - Bronzing Blush Duo in 'Albatros/Orgasm' £29 - The PERFECT combination in one nifty little pack.
3. ASOS Hammered Double Cuffs £18 - I'm not a big bracelet fan - I'm more of a lets see how many rings I can fit on one hand kind of girl! But I love how simple these cuffs are, and £18 for two of them you can't fall off!
4. Real Techniques Core Collection £20.99 - Literally every beauty blog I follow has been going on about these brushes, which obviously makes me want them! I particularly want the buffer brush because I'm on the lookout for a new foundation brush.
5. M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish Natural £20.50 - Again, every beauty blog I follow says that this is their make-up holy grail, so obviously I need it in my life! I've been putting off buying it for ages because I'm not really a big powder girl. But recently I've been using my NARS laguna bronzer to set my make-up which is using it up far too quick so I'm thinking about buying this!
6. OCC Lip Tar £7.99 - These look so good!! I've read so many reviews on these lip stains/glosses/lipsticks whatever you want to call them! (You can see Katie's review here and Lily's review here). They're described as an opaque liquid lipstick which applies like a gloss but has the durability of a lipstick, which is perfect for me because I much prefer the feel of a gloss on my lips but I love the colour pay off of a good lipstick. They're only little tubes but apparently a little goes a VERY long way so I wouldn't mind paying nearly £8! I want the colours 'divine', 'cha cha' and 'femme'. You can buy them here.
What are you feeling the need to buy lately?!