1. Topshop Strappy Split Maxi Dress £35 - I really love easy to wear dresses for summer days, this looks like it would be so easy to just shove on and it would still look great. I'd dress it up or dress it down by adding a waist belt and jewellery!
2. Missguided Erin Scallop Edge Floral Denim Hot Pants £19.99 - I love these! They're so cute - two of my favourite things, scalloped edges and floral! For £19.99 aswell they're so cheap.
3. Topshop Twill Long Sleeved Wrap Dress by Love** £32 - This is perfect for the whole pastels trend at the moment but it's also a really nice cut. I love the wrap dresses from Love, I've got the leopard print one! They're so easy to wear and look really lovely on. Love this mint colour!
4. Topshop Pluto Metallic Prism Sandals £68 - Okay so I would never pay this much for sandals, but my god I just needed to include them. They're amazing!
5. Missguided Nelin Open Knitted Batwing Cardigan £23.99 - I love the colours of this cardi, I'd wear it exactly how the model is! Over a cute pair of shorts and vest or layered over my much loved flippy dresses from Topshop.
6. Topshop Plastic Brow Small Metal Sunglasses £16 - I'm on the search for a new pair of sunglasses, I feel the need to buy a new pair every year. I always lose sunglasses! I always fall back to wearing my much loved aviators, but I love these ones.
What are you feeling the need to buy this week?!