Thursday 1 March 2012

New purchases!

So I took these photos about a week ago but have only just got round to putting them on! I'm a busy bee recently, don't have a minute to spare, sob! Just a few things I've purchased :)

Topshop Rosey Posey Tee Dress - £46

BooHoo 'Tina Turn Back Sleeveless Shirt with tie' - £18


Topshop Speckle Panel Sweat Top in 'mink' - £26


Topshop Cross Tee by 'Realitee' - £22




2 x Superdrug own Hairdye in 'Ultra Light Blonde' // Batiste Dry Shampoo // Superdrug Nail Polish Remover // Topshop Spot Colour Block Clutch Bag


NARS velvet matte lip pencil in 'Belle de Jour' // M.A.C Cremeblend Blush in 'Something Special' // M.A.C 182 Buffer Brush // M.A.C 116 Blush Brush // M.A.C Studio Fix Foundation in NC20 // Sleek Lipstick in Cherry 



I know the focus is REALLY bad on this photo but it really is the best I could do, my camera didn't like this lipstick. This lipstick looks like a bright red in the stick but when on the lips it's actually a deep red/purple colour. It's really lovely, and the staying power is unbelievable, I had to scrub my lips to get it off! Usually lipstick comes off me really easy especially in dark colours, I tend to rub my lips a lot without noticing.

Have you bought anything new recently or tried any of these products?


No comments:

Post a Comment