Monday 27 February 2012

Calling all ebay addicts...

Long time no post. Been really busy and haven't had any inspiration really. Also my boyfriend seems to have stolen my camera and I haven't wanted to post without a photo! A post seems so boring with no photo to look at I think, so you'll have to deal with a mix of crappy phone photos! I've been getting back into nail art at the moment, I'm usually an acrylic nail lover but I'm trying to give my poor nails a rest from the harsh stuff.

top left: gold foil effect with black polka // top right: lilac base with silver glitter // bottom left: galaxy(ISH) print! // 
bottom right: red base with white & black stripe tips

What do you think?! I certainly won't leave my day job ha. 

Anyway the purpose of this post was to let you know I'm selling my life on ebay! If you have a spare minute go have a look HERE!! and see if anything tickles your fancy. I literally feel like crying that I'm parting with my favourite black velvet burnout kimono but times are hard! Hopefully my next post will look a little nicer when I get my camera back off the other half...tut! 


No comments:

Post a Comment