Thursday 26 January 2012

I'm loving...

Kimonos! Seriously needing a wardrobe full of silky/fringed/patterned kimonos. I love them all, they can just be so expensive! They're such a go-to item of clothing to just chuck on when you're in a lazy mood and they still look amazing. I've just bought this one on sale from Urban Outfitters and I'm so excited for it to come! Can't wait to wear it with some leather pants! I love the velvet on it. Here are some of my favourite bargain ones...




// REVERSE //

// REVERSE //

// REVERSE //

// REVERSE //

// REPUBLIC //

As you can tell, 'Reverse' have a really good collection! I want all of them. They're all around the £40 mark so they're not too expensive either. I'm going to buy the Republic one when I get paid - can't fall off for £30!  Which one do you like best?!


No comments:

Post a Comment