Sunday 22 January 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW #1: Dead Sea Magik

So I'd been wanting to try this brand for a while and my boyfriends mum got me the set for christmas - yay! I'd originally received the Dead Sea Magik Bath Salts in my GlossyBox (I'll talk about GlossyBox in a different post!) and I loved them. They didn't add any bubbles or scent to the bath water which I was a little bit dissapointed with, you can't beat bubbles! But they relaxed my muscles massively - perfect for after a long day at work! Anyway I'll get on with it. This is what they look like:

The set included...
Super Hand Cream - You can pick this up for £8 here. I'm going to be honest... I'm not a fan of hand creams so there isn't much I can say about this as it doesn't excite me, but what I did like about it was that it wasn't greasy. That is probably one of the reasons I don't like hand creams. You put them on and you're rubbing them in for AGES and then your hands feel sticky. This didn't make my hands feel sticky or take ages to rub in - thumbs up!

Silky Smooth Body Lotion - I wasn't keen on the smell at first because I prefer sweet smelling body lotions and this smells more clean & fresh, but I really love it now. 'Silky Smooth' lotion is definately the right name for this product as it makes your skin so soft its unbelievable! It's gorgeous. Another thing I love about this lotion is that it isnt thin and runny, but it's also not so thick to be called a body butter. Perfect consistency! You can pick up a 350ml bottle for £8 here.

Refreshing Bath Shower Gel - Same as the body lotion, I prefer sweet smelling shower gels but this clean/fresh smell has persuaded me. The Dead Sea products are said to relieve aches and pains within the body and relax muscles, and theyre not wrong. I had a bath with the bath gel and the bath salts and I was so relaxed. I love the thickness of this bath/shower gel. The problem I usually have with shower gels is that I'm too lazy to use a shower puff, so I just squirt it on my hands and by the time my hands have got to my body half the shower gel is gone! You can pick up a 350ml bottle for £7 here.

Mud Mask - This was my favourite item of the set. You apply it onto your face (you don't need much!) and wait 1-5 minutes and wash it off. So simple. What I liked about this mud mask is that when it sets it doesn't go rock hard, and it is so easy to remove. It just slides off your face with a sponge. Your skin is left feeling soft and looking fresh. I've also noticed that using this once a week has stopped me getting spots. It's an amazing product! You can pick this product up for £7.70 here.

OVERALL - I love Dead Sea Spa Magik products and I will be buying again!


No comments:

Post a Comment