Tuesday 31 January 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW #2: NARS ORGASM ILLUMINATOR

I decided to try out some NARS products for christmas, I'm usually a M.A.C girl but a friend of mine recommended NARS foundations to me because I like really good coverage. The illuminator was the only product out of the ones that I ordered that i preferred to my usual M.A.C ones. I'm a big fan of illuminators and anything that's shimmery and pretty so this product was perfect for me, it leaves wherever you put it looking shiny and dewy without looking greasy which some illuminators can!








You can get this illuminator from the NARS website for £21.50 which is expensive (but SERIOUSLY so worth it). It's totally replaced my old favourite illuminator which was M.A.C Lustre Drops! It was thicker than I thought it would be, you only need the tinest amount - a little goes a long way! I still have loads left and usually I go through illuminators really quick because I use them every day, so that's good considering it's over £20 for a 30ml tube! The only downside I have for this product is it can go blotchy depending on what foundation you use it with... this happened to me when I used it on top of NARS Sheer Matte foundation, but when used with M.A.C Studio Fix it's completely fine! That problem is easily fixed though because if you find that it makes your foundation go blotchy, just mix it in with your foundation rather than applying it on top, you still get the same dewy look :)

Have you tried NARS Orgasm Illuminator?


No comments:

Post a Comment